For use in mutual aid operation and incident response, the ICRI Radio Interoperability Gateway can be used to interconnect municipal, state and federal radios, public safety and military radios, land-line/satellite telephones, 700Mhz, 800Mhz, UHF, VHF, VoIP devices, TETRA, cell phones and more, within minutes after deployment
Additionally, the ICRI can function as a rapidly deployable, tactical repeater to enhance radio communications between response teams operating in areas of poor RF propagation (such as inside buildings and tunnels), and remotely located command and control personnel.
The ICRI is a unique, rapidly deployable cross-band, cross platform gateway for inter-agency communications and interoperability that solves many of these communications problems.
Easy-to-Setup and Easy-to-Operate
- Virtually plug-n-play.
- Can continuously operate on 8 "AA" Batteries.
- Deploy the ICRI as the incident is unfolding to establish immediate radio interoperability.
- Does not require a computer to setup or operate.
- Can be set up by a non-technical user in under 10 minutes with minimal training and assistance.
Multiple Configurations Available
- Includes Rack Mount, Deconable, VoIP, PSTN, Portable versions Read More >>
Cost Effective and Affortable
- Low cost alternative for interoperability compared to trailers or replacement of existing radio systems.
Lightweight and Portable
- Can be easily carried/transported to any incident by a single person.
Rugged and Durable
- Will operate under severe environmental conditions.
- Waterproof and fully deconable.
Scalable and Extensible
- Can link to other ICRIs to support interconnect any number of agencies
Seamlessly Connect Any Radios
- Implement radio interoperability using legacy and APCO P25 compliant radios.